"O" cut-off ball valve is a two-piece ball valve structure. The valve body is composed of main and auxiliary parts, the ball core adopts full diameter, the rated flow coefficient is large, and the flow resistance is negligible. The surface of the soft sealing ball core is hardened by a special process to make it smooth and wear-resistant. The valve seat sealing material is carbon fiber reinforced polytetrafluoroethylene. The surface of the hard sealing ball core is sprayed with tungsten carbide, which has strong wear resistance The valve seat sealing material is stainless steel surfacing Titanium alloy with long service life. The actuator adopts a high-performance double-piston rack and pinion structure, with high transmission efficiency and compact structure. Or use electric actuators, widely used in petroleum, chemical, power, medicine, paper and other industries.
This product has the following characteristics
1. The sealing ring adopts unique elastic lip sealing technology to ensure the zero leakage cut-off requirement. The unique automatic compensation function makes the valve have a longer service life.
2. After the surface of the core is hardened by a special process, it is ground and polished to be smooth and wear-resistant to achieve a mirror effect.
3. The built-in valve stem structure ensures that the valve stem is absolutely impossible to fly out due to pressure during use, and has better safety and rigidity;
4. The ball core adopts a full-diameter straight flow channel, which has the same inner diameter as the pipe, and has the largest flow capacity and the smallest flow resistance.
5. The ball core can be fully opened or closed only by rotating 90 ° around the valve shaft, and the action is simple and fast;
6. The whole machine is designed according to fire prevention and anti-static standards, which can be used for various special occasions;
Specifications and technical parameters
|Nominal diameter||DN15 ~ DN500|
|Nominal pressure||PN1.0 ~ PN16.0 Class150 ~ Class900|
|range of working temperature||-40 ~ 450 ℃|
|Connection method||Flange Welded Threaded|
|Body material||WCB CF8 CF8M CF3M TA C-276 2205|
|Core material||304 316 316L 304 + STL 304 + WC 316 + WC 316L + Ni60|
|Valve seat material||PTFE PPL RPTFE 304 + WC 316 + WC 316L + Ni60|
|Flow characteristics||Open quickly|
|Leak level||Hard seal class V, soft seal class VI (standard ANSIB16.104)|