Installation and use of electric control valve
[作者：中良阀业] [日期：19-07-12] [点击： [Source: from the network] [Author: Zhongliang Valve Co.] [Date: 19-07-12] [Views: ]
For the newly designed and installed control system, in order to ensure the normal operation of the regulating valve and ensure the safe operation of the system, before installing the new valve, you should first check whether the nameplate mark on the valve is consistent with the design requirements, and also address the following Debug.
Basic error limit; full stroke deviation; return difference; dead zone; leakage (performed on strict occasions).
If the control valve in the original system has been overhauled, in addition to checking the above items, the seal of the stuffing box and connection of the old valve should also be checked.
In field use, many are often not caused by the quality of the control valve, but caused by improper installation and use of the control valve, such as improper installation environment, installation location and direction, or unclean pipelines. Therefore, pay attention to the following aspects when installing and using the electric control valve:
(1) The regulating valve is an on-site instrument. The ambient temperature should be in the range of -25 to 60 ° C, and the relative humidity should be ≤95%. If it is installed in the open air or high temperature, waterproof and cooling measures should be taken. Keep away from vibration sources or add anti-vibration measures where there is a vibration source.
(2) The regulating valve should generally be installed vertically, and it can be tilted under special circumstances. For example, if the tilt angle is large or the valve itself is too heavy, support for the valve should be added to protect the valve.
(3) Generally, the pipeline where the regulating valve is installed should not be too high above the ground or floor. When the pipeline height is greater than 2 m, a platform should be installed as much as possible to facilitate the operation of the handwheel and facilitate maintenance.
(4) The pipeline should be cleaned before installation of the regulating valve to eliminate dirt and welding slag. After installation, to ensure that impurities do not remain in the valve body, the valve should be cleaned again, that is, all valves should be opened when the medium is passed in to prevent the impurities from getting stuck. After using the handwheel mechanism, it should be restored to its original neutral position.
(5) In order to enable the regulating valve to continue the production process in the event of failure or maintenance, the regulating valve should be added with a bypass line.