52 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ››
- Valve electric device is an indispensable device for realizing valve current control, automatic control and remote control Valve electric device is an indispensable device for realizing valve current control, automatic control and remote control. Its motion process can be controlled by stroke, torque or axial thrust. Because the working characteristics and utilization rate of valve electric devices depend on the type of valve, the working specifications of the device and the position of the valve on the pipeline or equipment, so ...
- What are the differences in the structure and use of electric and solenoid valves? The hydraulic solenoid valve is a magnetic core that absorbs and restrains the pressure of the spring to drive the valve core after the solenoid coil is energized; the electric valve is driven by the motor to drive the valve core to actuate, and the electric valve is divided into a shut-off valve and a conditioning valve. The difference between electric valve and solenoid valve: Solenoid valve is a spring that absorbs and restrains magnetic force after the solenoid coil is energized.
- Installation and use of electric control valve For the newly designed and installed control system, in order to ensure the normal operation of the regulating valve and ensure the safe operation of the system, before installing the new valve, you should first check whether the nameplate mark on the valve is consistent with the design requirements, and also address the following Debug. Basic error limit; full stroke deviation; return difference; dead zone; ..
- Where are pneumatic and electric control valves suitable? Pneumatic regulating valve and electric regulating valve are the two main products of regulating valve. Their characteristics determine their respective scope of application. As a professional manufacturer of control valves, today we will explain to you which industries are suitable for pneumatic control valves and electric control valves, so that everyone can choose a control valve ..
- How do businesses recommend self-operated control valves The self-operated control valve refers to the pressure and temperature of the medium flowing through the valve to drive the valve to work automatically as an energy source. It does not require an external power supply and a secondary instrumentation control valve. In simple terms, it does not rely on external action and does not require external energy. Works automatically. However, it is affected by many factors, mainly suitable ..
- Summary of installation knowledge of pneumatic regulating valve 1. Installation site. The above customer's problem was caused by a problem with the installation location. Remember that the pneumatic regulating valve must be installed in a place with a temperature of (-30 to +60) and a relative humidity of not more than 95%. If it is to be installed in a high-temperature place, it must take cooling measures. 2. Ann ..
- How to improve the performance of self-regulating valve Today we will talk about the performance of self-regulating valve and how to improve the performance of self-regulating valve. Everyone knows that the self-operated control valve relies on the pressure and temperature of the medium in the valve to drive the valve to work automatically as its energy source, and its tightness directly affects the operation of the self-operated control valve ..
- Summary of maintenance knowledge of regulating valve Recently, through a return visit to some customers, I found that some customers did not know enough about the maintenance of control valves. This made some customers unable to use and maintain control valves correctly. Today, I specifically introduced the maintenance knowledge of control valves. I hope that the majority of users of the control valve can deepen their understanding and use it correctly ..