I. Pneumatic ball valve There is no principle requirement for the installation form of this device, but the motor should be in a horizontal state and the electrical box cover in a horizontal or vertical upward state is the recommended installation form, which is conducive to lubrication, debugging, maintenance and manual operation. During installation, the space required for maintenance and inspection personnel to disassemble each part shall be guaranteed. Do not damage the sealing surface, the seal and the explosion-proof surface of the explosion-proof electrical equipment when installing, disassembling and debugging, and apply anti-rust oil on the explosion-proof surface.
Second, the use of pneumatic ball valve pneumatic matters needing attention
1. Do not remove the electrical box cover and debug the electric device under power in an explosive environment. When opening the electrical box cover, you must first cut off the power supply.
2. The opening mechanism window must not collide with hard objects.
3. Do not open the sealed parts of electrical boxes, motors, etc. outdoors in rainy days.
4. After inspection and maintenance, the electrical box cover, motor and other sealed parts must be tightly covered to prevent rain and moisture from entering, causing failure of electrical components and corrosion of parts.
5. After the installation or reassembly, for the first time electric operation, the valve must be in the middle position to check the opening and closing directions. It must be adjusted item by item according to the debugging requirements, and the components can be put into use. 6. This device is a three-phase different motor dedicated to valves . The rated continuous working time must not exceed 10 minutes. Care must be taken during installation and commissioning to prevent the motor from overheating. When the valve is rarely used, a system for periodically starting and inspecting electric devices should be developed.