The installation and adjustment of the electric valve controller mainly need to pay attention to the following points:
1. The purchased model specifications are installed and fixed as shown in the figure. The ground terminal on the rear panel must be reliably grounded.
2. The circuit diagram numbers of the controller and the electric device are the same. Use the cable to connect the controller and the electric device with the same terminal number. If the user does not need on-site control, the 12, 13, 14 terminals may not be connected. When the electric valve controller is used in the automatic control system, terminals 12, 13, and 14 are used as the input terminals for the signals corresponding to "automatic opening" and "automatic closing".
3. Press the power button, the power indicator is on, the remote control switch at the site points to remote control, and the remote control indicator is on.
4. Use the handwheel to open the valve to 50% of the opening. Press the open or close button to check whether the rotation direction of the electric valve is consistent with the pressed button. If it is not consistent, press the stop button immediately to cut off the three-phase power. Reverse any two phases in a three-phase power supply.
5. Press the valve open button. When the valve is fully open, the valve open indicator on the front panel lights up. Press the valve close button and when the valve is fully closed, the valve close indicator on the front panel lights. When the valve is open When stopping is required during the closing process, press the stop button to stop the valve. Short the No. 4 and No. 7 terminals, the accident light on the front panel is on.
6. When the electric ball valve is in the fully open position, adjust the adjustment potentiometer on the front panel so that the opening degree meter shows 100%.
7. The on-site remote control switch points to the scene, the on-site indicator lights, short-circuited the terminals 12 and 13, the valve and the open direction are jogging; short-circuited the terminals 12 and 14, the valve is closed, and the valve is jogged. .
8. The fuse on the rear panel is 5 × 20, 1A.
Functional requirements of electric valve
According to the requirements of engineering control, as far as the electric valve is concerned, its control function is performed by the electric device. The purpose of using electric valves is to achieve non-manual electrical or computer control of the valve's opening, closing, and adjustment linkage. The current use of electric devices is not just for saving manpower. Because the functions and quality of products from different manufacturers are quite different, it is equally important to choose electric devices and valves.